Skip to main content

Kimi Avif "Hello mate,my heart in London!"

Kimi Avif

 I'm standing in front of Big Ben,London. ;)
On 23 January 2012,before I reach into London,it take 12 hours from KL to London. After 12 hours,thank god we finally reach at Gatwick Airport with safely. 


At Gatwick Airport, the time is about 2 am. People in London had already slept. We plan to take a rest in the Hotel Hilton London Metropole. At 6 pm, I wake up, I have to go outside my hotel and I'm so speechless because outside it's so cold and sees people rushing to go to work with the bus or subway. And their city is so clean and their building so big. 
Kimi Avif

Kimi Avif

Kimi Avif

Kimi Avif

Kimi Avif

Kimi Avif

Kimi Avif

Kimi Avif

Kimi Avif
Kimi Avif

Kimi Avif

Kimi Avif

Kimi Avif

Kimi Avif
Madame Tussauds
The next day, we have to go to Madame Tussauds London. Madame Tussauds is a wax museum. In there, you can see many celebrity and people are made from wax. The celebrity looks very REAL and LIFE.

Kimi Avif
Kimi Avif
Kimi Avif

Kimi Avif

I had lived in London about 2-3 days,but it's really awesome. It's time for me to go back my hometown, Malaysia.Of course, I'm so sad it's short day. But I'm also satisfied because I had bought things that I really want it with their price was cheap. Before I end it, I'm promise myself that I will be back in London!

Buy things in London
Anyway about shopping at there, it's so cheap to me because I'm buy my Solo HD Beats (white) about £159 convert into Malaysia Ringgit Rm845 only. While in Malaysia, if you want buy original Solo HD Beats it's about Rm1100 only. I'm so happy with it, to me it's like heaven shopping at London. Besides that, i had buy t shirt,souvenirs,and chocolate for my family. I spent to my family about £100 only.





Popular posts from this blog

Kimi Avif " Happy New Year and Merry Christmas in London and Scotland! "

24 December 2015 - My friends and I  are going to London. This is a second time I already travel to London (This link that I already travel to London before this) . Besides London, we have plan to go to Scotland. So we take a flight from Kuala Lumpur transit to Abu Dhabi then lastly arrive in London.    Transit Abu Dhabi. Next waiting to London ✈️ (at Abu Dhabi International Airport)

Kimi Avif " 안녕하세요 Annyeonghaseyo,from Seoul with love ❤"

On 3 November 2013,my friends and I arrived at Incheon Airport.And go to Mount Seorak. Seoraksan is the highest mountain in the Taebaek mountain range in the Gangwon Province in eastern South Korea. It is located in a national Park near the city.That place is cold but not so cold than London I had already visit.But their place it's very beautiful.