Skip to main content

Kimi Avif " Happy New Year and Merry Christmas in London and Scotland! "


24 December 2015 - My friends and I  are going to London. This is a second time I already travel to London (This link that I already travel to London before this) . Besides London, we have plan to go to Scotland.
So we take a flight from Kuala Lumpur transit to Abu Dhabi then lastly arrive in London. 
Kimi Avif
 Transit Abu Dhabi. Next waiting to London ✈️ (at Abu Dhabi International Airport)


25 December 2015 - We have finally arrived in London.  We take a rest because tomorrow we are going to shopping.
Kimi Avif
Thank god , safely arrived in London πŸ’‚

Kimi Avif
 This dog wear Santa Claus cloth so cute.Haha!

26 December 2015 - It's shopping time. Yeah! that's a lot cheaper item you will get because it's boxing day.
Kimi Avif
 In the morning,so many people want to buy a cloth! Boxing Day is gonna be f#cking riot.
27 December 2015 is my birthday. 
Kimi Avif
 Thank god I’m old πŸ‘΄ but yet still likes young :(  I wish I will be an good person and someday I will help poor people. Aaminn and In Sha Allah. And Merry Christmas πŸŽ…πŸŽπŸ·

 Good morning London. Sound check yaw! This guy is talent.

At Bicester Village (Branded item)


Kimi Avif

Finally got it!
 This guy is an entertainer. He is doing his performance. Suddenly he look at me at the back. Then he said “ Look! look! One Direction have come here. ” I just want to take pictures and record it. And I just laugh what he said πŸ˜… then everyone look at me and smile 😳😳 
In the midnight

Kimi Avif
Merry Christmas everyone!
Kimi Avif
 In Wembley Stadium. Let’s play football I will be your captain πŸ’‚⚽️⚽️⚽️

Kimi Avif

29 December 2015 - We have to pack our things to go to Glasgow,Scotland. So we are going with the bus from London to Scotland about 8 hours to arrived our destination.

30 December 2015 - After we arrived in Scotland about 8o'clock. We take a van rent in Scotland. So it's easy for us to go to other destination. We go to hostel in Scotland to take some rest and eat food. In Scotland we don't have a tour guide, we are gambling take a ride van by our self to the place we want to go. It's really new experience for me, but I love this because that's why we call adventures!

Kimi Avif

 From London, United Kingdom to Glasgow ,Scotland. Have safely arrived.  Hello Scotland!

Kimi Avif

Kimi Avif
 Scotland!
Kimi Avif

 It's so cold, calm and windy here in Scotland.
31 December 2016 - We are going to the Dunnottar Castle that have history at there. Dunnoter Castle is a ruined medieval fortress located upon headland on the northeastern coast of Scotland, about 2 miles south of Stonehaven. The surviving building are largely of the 15th and 16th centuries. Wow so this castle are very ancient,but still strong their infrastructure building in these modern day. This castle is so big and very near the sea.
Kimi Avif

 At the Dunnottar Castle. I feels likes want to make a movie in that place hehe.
At the Dunnottar Castle #2
 At the Dunnottar Castle #3 
Kimi Avif

  At the Dunnottar Castle #4
Kimi Avif

 At the Dunnottar Castle. It’s sooo windy and cold.
1 January 2016 - Happy New Year everyone. We are still in the journey. Next we are going to the mountain that are very beautiful. I don't remember what's the name. But I still remember this beautiful mountain.
Kimi Avif

Beautiful but cold.
Kimi Avif


Kimi Avif

Kimi Avif

 So beautiful love this! I feels likes I have seen this place before but where is it? hmm
Kimi Avif

 Come on Kimi! You can do it!!
2 January 2016 - Finally finish my journey. Hopefully I will have more journey with awesome adventure!
Kimi Avif

Going back home in Malaysia. Goodbye United Kingdom and Scotland. So much fun in here. See you again!

Popular posts from this blog

Kimi Avif " μ•ˆλ…•ν•˜μ„Έμš” Annyeonghaseyo,from Seoul with love ❤"

On 3 November 2013,my friends and I arrived at Incheon Airport.And go to Mount Seorak. Seoraksan is the highest mountain in the Taebaek mountain range in the Gangwon Province in eastern South Korea. It is located in a national Park near the city.That place is cold but not so cold than London I had already visit.But their place it's very beautiful.

Kimi Avif "Hello mate,my heart in London!"

 I'm standing in front of Big Ben,London. ;) On 23 January 2012,before I reach into London,it take 12 hours from KL to London. After 12 hours,thank god we finally reach at Gatwick Airport with safely.