Skip to main content

Kimi Avif " 안녕하세요 Annyeonghaseyo,from Seoul with love ❤"

On 3 November 2013,my friends and I arrived at Incheon Airport.And go to Mount Seorak. Seoraksan is the highest mountain in the Taebaek mountain range in the Gangwon Province in eastern South Korea. It is located in a national Park near the city.That place is cold but not so cold than London I had already visit.But their place it's very beautiful.
Kimi Avif

Kimi Avif



On 4 November 2013,we depart to Seoul.After we have check in the hotel, we have to go to Everland Theme Park.Everland Resort is a theme park in Yongin, a city in Gyeonggi-do province, South Korea. Everland is South Korea's largest theme park. With 6.6 million visitors, Everland ranked thirteenth in the world for amusement park attendance in 2011.This theme park have many games. But what make me interesting is there have animal park.
Kimi Avif






Beautiful Tiger,Holang-i!

 
White Tiger!

 
That bear likes said "Hey dude,can we take a ride with you?"
 
Hmm I forgot this err...but what are they digging for?

 On 5 November 2013, we visited to Namsan Tower.N Seoul Tower located on Mt. Namsan offers great panoramic views of the city, and has been a symbol of Seoul since it first opened to the public in 1980. The tower has not only been given a new look, but also a new name following a complete makeover. It is now a true cultural space with various performances, movies, exhibitions as well as upscale restaurants and snack bars.What the most I love these place is their panoramic view are very awesome.


In my hometown Ampang, that's a lot sell this energy drink call Powerade.Because in my area there's a lot of Korean mart.So before going anyway,I will drink this.

Kimi Avif
Kimi Avif
Kimi Avif

Kimi Avif

 

Kimi Avif

On 6 November 2013,Huwon.The A20 (“Rear Garden”) is considered the epitome of Korean garden landscaping.When we arrived in Rear Garden, I just saw that one kid that look like me.My friends said that kid is my son and I have a wife in Korea,but that just dream. Actually I don't have. It's just a dream.


 So I call him Kim Kim,and I think when he as a teenager,he might famous and got a lot girl around him :) 

Kimi Avif

Kimi with Kim Kim and his friends. 
Kimi Avif
Cute?

On 7 November 2013, Nami Island.Escape from the busy life of Seoul to feel the real nature of Korea in Nami Island which also serve as the set for the famous Korea Drama - Winter Sonata.These island is nature beauty.
Kimi Avif 





 Winter Sonata drama scene.
After we go to Nami Island.Finally we have to go to Daegwallyeong, sheep ranch. Beautiful part of the country that’s done an unusually fine job of encouraging. There are many sheep that have soft fur that you can touch the sheep. I'm so glad because this my first time touch the sheep in Korea.
Kimi Avif
Kimi Avif

Sometimes i'm curious about that sheep is it sleep,smile or laughing hehe!

  
 
On 8 November 2013,we are finally finish the trip in Korea.I'm so glad and got many experience in Korea. And someday,I will go back again in Korea for another adventure.


Buy Things In Seoul!
 For girl shopping in Korea is heaven.For man not so much.Woman can buy their product cosmetic like one stock you can get with cheap price.True story, I'm a man can buy just a bag and 2 cloth but good quality and made in Seoul,Korea. And also, I buy for my family and my friends. But I think it's really worth it.

97de2-dsc_0272

33200-dsc_0273
Foods In Seoul!
Korea got many healthy food and the food was cheap to me.And this many variety that I had taste the Korean food not just Kimchi!


Kimchi and Noodle Ramen (Favourite food People of Korea)




Popular posts from this blog

Kimi Avif " Happy New Year and Merry Christmas in London and Scotland! "

24 December 2015 - My friends and I  are going to London. This is a second time I already travel to London (This link that I already travel to London before this) . Besides London, we have plan to go to Scotland. So we take a flight from Kuala Lumpur transit to Abu Dhabi then lastly arrive in London.    Transit Abu Dhabi. Next waiting to London ✈️ (at Abu Dhabi International Airport)

Kimi Avif "Hello mate,my heart in London!"

 I'm standing in front of Big Ben,London. ;) On 23 January 2012,before I reach into London,it take 12 hours from KL to London. After 12 hours,thank god we finally reach at Gatwick Airport with safely.